Day 1 : Paro/Thimphu
The flight to Bhutan takes you over the great Himalayas, offering the most scintillating scenery of the world’s highest glacial peaks. Upon your arrival representative from indo pacific holidays will receive you and drive to Thimphu about 1hr. Check in Hotel. If time permits we will do some sightseeing such as visit to ThimphuDzong and Late King’s Memorial Stupa, built for the world peace. Overnight at Thimphu
Day 2 : Thimphu sightseeing.
Morning sightseeing includes – Folk and Heritage Museum, which displays day-to-day livelihood of typical Bhutanese farmers in medieval period and their accessories; and Traditional Hand made Paper Factory. Painting School, which preserves our traditional paintings, sculpturing and wood curving; Textile museum, the artistic hand works of Bhutanese women. 12th century Changangkha temple, Takin-Bhutan’s national animals.National emporium etc. Evening visit Centenary Park for leisure walk where local gather. Overnight at Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu/Punakha.
Morning proceeds to Dochula pass (3,100m). On clear day, the pass offers the most spectacular view over the greater eastern Himalayas including highest peak of Bhutan. After arrival visit PunakhaDzong the capital city of Bhutan till 1955 and still the Je Khenpo, the Chief of Abbot resides there during the winter season Enroute make short excursion about an hour to the temple of divine madman, also well known as the temple of fertility. Overnight at Punakha
Day 4: Punakha/Paro
After breakfast proceeds to Paro and visit Ta Dzong (national Museum); Then walk down the trail to see RinpungDzong (the fortress of the heap of Jewels built in the 17th century), traditionally this is the office of district governor’s and the living place for monks. Overnight at Paro
Day 5 : Paro sightseeing
Morning hike to Taktsang Monastery, the hike takes about an hour uphill till the viewpoint and another hour to the main complex. Initially, Guru Rinpoche visited and meditated in 8th century at this particular site. The Desi Tenzin Rabgye later built the temple in the 17th century. If time permits you can also visit ruined DrukgyelDzong, the place of historic war between Tibet and Bhutan in 17th century; KyichuLhakhang, built in 7th century during the reign of first Buddhist Tibetan king. Overnight at Paro
Day 6 : Paro
After early breakfast in the hotel drive to the airport for flight to onward destination.
Tour Cost Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis:
Standard – USD 1210
Deluxe- USD 1450
- Bhutan Govt, tourists fees
- Welcome at Paro Airport
- Airport Transfer by A/C Luxury CAR / VAN
- All Transfer and Sightseeing By Private A/C Car
- English Speaking guide
- Bhutan Visa & Sustainable tourism fees
- Accommodations as per choice of hotel
- Breakfast at all hotels , lunch and dinner at any good restaurant .
- Private Dedicated Guide for Entire Trip
- All permits for Bhutan
- All Bhutan taxes and service charges
- Bottled water on drives as complementary
Not Included in above cost:
- Visa other then Bhutan
- Airfare to and from Bhutan
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended).
- All personal expenses including optional tips/gratuities, bar/beverages, telephone, laundry, gifts and other personal expenses.
- Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary by our own choice or due to your own health/medical reasons, or forced upon by Inclement weather, flight delays, political situation or other conditions beyond our control.
- All other cost not listed in “included” section.